Work-Show-Grow is a supportive and collaborative way to develop your creative career. W-S-G host four sessions throughout the year, with each session themed and styled around a leading creatives work. Hand-picked for their experience and personality, these experts will share specialist skills and critical advice based on their own success and challenges.
Each opportunity is formed of three parts; workshop, exhibition and mentorship follow up. At the heart of the W-S-G ethos is the belief that progressing your creative work doesn’t need to be lonely and competitive. It can be fun and supportive. After attending a W-S-G event you'll feel like you've formed your own personal cheerleading squad.
Each session will provide;
- An opportunity to make new work against a specific brief
- Intensive professional practice sessions centered around the session expert
- Meaningful and lasting connections with a peer group of like-minded individuals
- Informal feedback and formal portfolio review
- An exhibition opportunity to show your work alongside top festivals and biennales
- An individual follow up mentorship session